FRP / Google & Reactivation Lock Removal - Samsung Official
Delivery Time: 10-30 Minutes
Service is Live: Monday - Friday (9AM - 5PM PST)
This service is done remotely via our USB Software & a technician. After placing your order, please visit our Live Chat to speak with one of our technicians to guide you through the process. The service is 1-72 Hours. The typical timeframe for this service is 60 Minutes once a technician is online.
- Samsung All
- Download our Remote Support Tool (Click Here) and execute it with Administrator rights. This will give you your Remote Support ID.
- Please include your Remote Support ID with your request
- Our USB Software
- Operating System: Windows (XP SP3, 7, 8, 8.1, 10) | Mac (Not Supported)
- Hard Drive: 30GB Free storage or more
- Memory: 4GB or more
- Network: Broadband or faster (1.5Mbps Download/Upload) can test at http://speedtest.net
- USB Cable: OEM recommend or Equivalent cable. (eBay or other low grade cables may cause issues)
What this service is:
- ✔ This service will remove the FRP (Factory Reset Protection | Google Account Lock | Reactivation Lock) permanently.
- ✔ This service is performed by a technician remotely using a USB cable.
- ✔ This service supported Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST
- ✔ This service is used when you can not get past the Google Account or Samsung Account screen during setup.
- ✘ This service IS NOT a cleaning service. (It will not clean or change the status of the IMEI for service providers).
- ✘ This service DOES NOT remove the lease lock from Sprint/T-Mobile/ATT or any other carrier or provider.
- ✘ This service DOES NOT rebrand/change branding/startup logos/shutdown logos or remove carrier bloat ware. This service is for SIM unlocking device only.
- ✘ This service IS NOT a SIM unlock service. (Meaning this will not SIM Unlock the device for other service providers).
Some things to know:
- ✔ This service may FDR (Factory Data Reset) the device, please know the technician will not ask to do this.
- ✔ Check and validate device IMEI for blacklisting/lost stolen. Refunds will not be given.
- ✔ This service is an official service, there is no need for special firmware or modes. Simply plugging the device in and sitting at the Google or Samsung login screen when asked is all that is needed.
- ! Verizon / AT&T device please enable Wi-Fi and connect to a working Wi-Fi network, then sit at the Google or Samsung login screen and wait for a qualified technician for further instructions.
After Submitting Order:
- Please copy/paste your Order # and Remote Support ID in our live chat.